Ready or Not
Top ten things Samantha Madison isn't ready for
10. Spending Thanksgiving at Camp David
9. With her boyfriend, the president's son
8. Who wants to take things to the Next Level
7. Which Sam inadvertently announces live on MTV
6. While discussing the president's dubious policies on families, morals, and, yes, sex
5. Juggling her new after-school job at Potomac Video
4. Even though she's already the (unpaid) teen ambassador to the UN
3. Getting accosted because she's "the redheaded girl who saved the president's life," despite her new ebony tresses
2. Dealing with her popular sister Lucy, who for once can't get the guy she wants
And the number-one thing Sam isn't ready for?
1. Finding out the hard way that in art class, "life drawing" means "naked people"
About the Author
Meg Cabot was born in Bloomington, Indiana. In addition to her adult contemporary fiction, she is the author of the bestselling young adult fiction series The Princess Diaries. She lives in Key West, Florida, with her husband.
- Browse Our Shelves
- Chapbook Cafe
- Publishing Services