Booksigning with Sean Hannity
Welcome to the
Sean Hannity Book Signing
Thursday, April 8th, 2660 28th St. Grand Rapids
Due to the overwhelming response we’ve had to Mr. Hannity’s appearance, we are issuing Line Number Passes to help organize the book signing. Line Number Passes will be issued on a first come-first served basis. Once you obtain your pass, you do not need to stand in line all day.
Please Read the following instructions:
Customers holding Line Number Passes 1 - 300 will line up, in numerical order, inside the bookstore, beginning at 4:30 pm. We ask you to arrive by 5:30 pm at the latest. Taping of the Hannity Show begins at 6:30 pm and the line must be completely in place well before that time. We cannot guarantee your place in line if you arrive after 5:30 pm.
Customers holding Line Number Passes above 300 will line up, in numerical order, outside the west door of the bookstore beginning at 5:30 pm. This line will begin to move inside the store shortly after the taping ends and the book signing begins. We will move the line inside as capacity and event flow allows. Once the line begins to move, it will move quickly. Plan to be in your numerical place by 7 pm. Otherwise, we cannot insure your spot.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION
Thanks for spending part of your day with Sean Hannity. As you may know, Sean is visiting over 15 cities in a 10 day period of time. Obviously, because of this schedule, Sean’s time here must end on time in order to keep the tour on schedule. He wishes to greet each of you briefly as he signs your book(s), however, there are a few guidelines on which we ask your cooperation. These guidelines will allow him to meet as many customers and sign as many books as possible.
If the schedule allowed for more time, these guidelines would not be necessary – however, that is not the case on this visit.
1. This is a “Signature Only” signing. Please do not ask for personalization to be added to books. If he personalizes one book – in fairness, he would need to personalize all, and time will simply not allow for that.
2. Sean is here today to sign copies of “Conservative Victory”. However, he will gladly sign any other Sean Hannity books that you may have and as many of them as you would like signed. There is no limit per person.
3. There is a photo area across from the signing area. If you wish to take a photo of your family or friends at the signing podium with Sean that is fine. However, time will not allow for any “posed photos”. If you bring cameras through the signing line, please do not halt the line for a photo (shoot as you move through the line or from the photo area not while you are at the podium, please). For the best photo we of Sean we suggest to get your book signed and then re-enter the photo area to take additional photos.
4. Store staff will assist you in locating the “title page” the page that Sean will autograph. Having your book opened to this page will assist greatly in the pace of the signing.
5. While we do not anticipate this happening, should the signing end and you have not made it through the line, Mr. Hannity will greet each of you in the remaining line. He has also prepared a quantity of personally autographed bookplates, which he will hand out at the time. Please know that he will need to move quickly through the line and return to the tour bus in route for the next signing!
THANK YOU, again, for visiting with us today – and for your cooperation with these guidelines which will allow for Sean to visit with the maximum amount of customers during this limited amount of time.
Books are available now at all Schuler locations. Support this event by purchasing in-store or here.
- Browse Our Shelves
- Chapbook Cafe
- Publishing Services