Holiday Gift Wrapping Volunteers
Schuler Books & Music would like to extend an offer for fundraising to your organization. Our stores offer free gift wrapping to customers and during the holiday season we invite volunteers from local non-profits to staff the gift wrap station and accept donations for this free service from customers. This is a great way for non-profits to raise funds and to help us provide a free, integral service during this busy time of year.
We are opening the program up to several different non-profits to time-share the slots available for staffing the gift wrap station. Please read the following criteria to see if this is a helpful opportunity for your organization:
- Appoint one person to be the contact person for your organization.
- Volunteers may staff the station any time the store is open but generally from 10am to 8pm.
- Volunteer gift wrapping begins November 30th and ends at the store's close on December 24th.
- Two volunteers must be assigned per time slot. This guarantees that at least one person from your organization will be able to keep this commitment and also ensures that the station is adequately maintained during breaks or busy times.
- Once scheduled, we count on this volunteer assistance during our busiest time of year! If a volunteer is unable to come in for their shift, your organization is responsible for finding a replacement. We appreciate sufficient notice of canceled commitments. Your organization provides a valued service and we happily invite groups back each year on whom we can rely.
- Schuler Books & Music staff members are always on hand to give volunteers directions for wrapping and to aid them with other necessities that may arise.
Wrapping shifts are allotted on a first come, first serve basis. If you wish to participate, please contact us as soon as possible, at email@example.com.