For a Few Demons More (Hollows #5) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Hollows series.
- #1: Dead Witch Walking (Hollows #1) (Hardcover): $21.95
- #2: The Good, the Bad, and the Undead (Hollows #2) (Hardcover): $21.95
- #3: Every Which Way But Dead (Hollows (Blackstone Audio) #3) (Compact Disc): This book is not available online.
- #4: A Fistful of Charms (Hollows #4) (Hardcover): $21.95
- #6: The Outlaw Demon Wails (Hollows #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: White Witch, Black Curse (Hollows #7) (Hardcover): $25.99
- #8: Black Magic Sanction (Hollows #8) (Hardcover): $25.99
- #9: Pale Demon (Hollows #9) (Hardcover): $26.99
- #10: A Perfect Blood (Compact Disc): This book is not available online.
- #11: Ever After (Hollows #11) (Hardcover): $27.99
- #12: The Undead Pool (Hollows #12) (Hardcover): $27.99
- #13: The Witch with No Name (Hollows #13) (Hardcover): $26.99
Despite dating one vampire and living with another, Rachel Morgan has always managed to stay just ahead of trouble . . . until now.
A fiendish serial killer stalks the Hollows, and no one living in or around Cincinnati—human, inhuman, or undead—is safe.
An ancient artifact may be the key to stopping the murderer—a mysterious relic that is now in the hands of Rachel Morgan, fearless independent bounty hunter and reckless witch. But revealing it could ignite a battle to the death among the vast and varied local supernatural races.
Rachel's been lucky so far. But even she can't hide from catastrophe forever.
About the Author
Kim Harrison is best known as the author of the #1 New York Times best selling Hollows series, but she has written more than urban fantasy and has published more than two-dozen books spanning the gamut from young adult, accelerated-science thriller, several anthologies, and has scripted two original graphic novels set in the Hollows universe. She has also published traditional fantasy under the name Dawn Cook. Kim is currently working on a new Hollows book between other, non related, urban fantasy projects.
“Her work can read like a smoldering combination of Alice Waters and Ozzy Osbourne.”
— New York Times Book Review
“Action-packed... Rachel boldly tackles every challenge amid a cascade of plot twists that will delight Harrison’s fans.”
— Publishers Weekly
“Harrison makes Rachel’s conflicts real and poignant without turning them into melodramatic slush. .. Harrison devotees should find ample emotional revelations and plot resolution, with enough loose ends to have them eagerly awaiting the next installment.”
— Kirkus Reviews