The Undead Pool (Hollows #12) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the Hollows series.
- #1: Dead Witch Walking (Hollows #1) (Hardcover): This book is not available online.
- #2: The Good, the Bad, and the Undead (Hollows #2) (Hardcover): This book is not available online.
- #3: Every Which Way But Dead (Hollows #3) (Hardcover): $21.99
- #4: A Fistful of Charms (Hollows #4) (Hardcover): This book is not available online.
- #5: For a Few Demons More (Hollows #5) (Hardcover): This book is not available online.
- #6: The Outlaw Demon Wails (Compact Disc): $44.95
- #7: White Witch, Black Curse (Hollows #7) (Hardcover): This book is not available online.
- #8: Black Magic Sanction (Hollows #8) (Hardcover): This book is not available online.
- #9: Pale Demon (Hollows #9) (Hardcover): This book is not available online.
- #10: A Perfect Blood (Compact Disc): This book is not available online.
- #11: Ever After (Hollows #11) (Hardcover): $27.99
- #13: The Witch with No Name (Hollows #13) (Hardcover): This book is not available online.
- #15: Million Dollar Demon (Hollows #15) (Hardcover): $28.00
Witch and day-walking demon Rachel Morgan has managed to save the demonic ever-after from shrinking, but at a high cost. Now, strange magic is attacking Cincinnati and the Hollows, causing spells to backfire or go horribly wrong, and the truce between the Inderlander and human races is shattering. Rachel must stop this dark necromancy before an all-out supernatural war breaks out.
Rachel knows of only one weapon to ensure the peace: ancient elven wild magic, which carries its own perils. And no one knows better than Rachel that no good deed goes unpunished . . . .
About the Author
Kim Harrison is best known as the author of the #1 New York Times best selling Hollows series, but she has written more than urban fantasy and has published more than two-dozen books spanning the gamut from young adult, accelerated-science thriller, several anthologies, and has scripted two original graphic novels set in the Hollows universe. She has also published traditional fantasy under the name Dawn Cook. Kim is currently working on a new Hollows book between other, non related, urban fantasy projects.
“A great ride in and of itself, rather than simply a buildup to the finale, which is sure to be whiz-bang.”
— Kirkus Reviews (starred review)
“Harrison delivers some amazing major payoffs and throws new wrenches into the life of day-walking demon Rachel Morgan....Huge kudos, as Harrison really nails this one!”
— RT Book Reviews (top pick)
“Readers who have followed this series will be overjoyed to have Trent and Rachel finally deal with their complicated history and chemistry.”
— Library Journal
“There’s a general sensation of closure and imminent climax as Harrison maneuvers toward the end, and patient readers are promised a substantial payoff.”
— Publishers Weekly
“The world-building is complex and solid....and the cast of characters is immensely engaging. The Undead Pool doesn’t disappoint.”
“Fast-paced and entertaining.”
— Publishers Weekly
“Longtime fans will find their emotions running the gamut, as events for many of Harrison’s familiar characters take new and sometimes tragic turns this time around. Rachel’s journey of self-discovery is hard, frightening and definitely life-threatening; it also makes for fantastic entertainment!”
— Romantic Times BOOKclub
“Tense and thrilling.”
— Miami Herald
“The world-building is incomparable”
— Fresh Fiction