The Outlaw Viking (Viking I #2) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Viking I series.
- #1: The Last Viking (Viking II #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: The Tarnished Lady (Viking I #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: The Blue Viking (Viking I #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: The Bewitched Viking (Viking I #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: The Viking's Captive (Viking I #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: A Tale of Two Vikings (Viking I #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Viking in Love (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: The Viking Takes a Knight (Viking I #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: The Norse King's Daughter (Viking I #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: The Pirate Bride (Viking I #11) (Mass Market): $5.99
“Sandra Hill writes stories that tickle the funnybone and touch the heart. Her books are always fresh, romantic, inventive, and hilarious.”
—Susan Wiggs, New York Times bestselling author
“Sandra Hill always delivers. Smart, sexy, laugh-out-loud action.”
—Christine Feehan, New York Times bestselling author
Oh, those sexy Norsemen! New York Times bestseller Sandra Hill does hilarious Viking historical romance like no one else—and The Outlaw Viking is as studly a Saxon-destroying Scandinavian barbarian as they come! Readers will howl at the exploits of this magnificent Viking warrior whose life is turned topsy-turvy when a beautiful Valkyrie-like doctor from the future inexplicably appears in his primitive time.
About the Author
Sandra Hill is a graduate of Penn State and worked for more than ten years as a features writer and education editor for publications in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Writing about serious issues taught her the merits of seeking the lighter side of even the darkest stories.
“Sandra Hill writes stories that tickle the funnybone and touch the heart. Her books are always fresh, romantic, inventive and hilarious.” — New York Times bestselling author Susan Wiggs
“Wickedly funny, deliciously sexy. Loved it! — New York Times bestseling author Karen Marie Moning
“Humor and Hill are definitely a winning team.” — Romantic Times BOOKclub
“Her characters are fun and the situations they get into are sometime bizarre. This story had me laughing and cheering and not wanting to stop reading. If you need or want some comic relief, pick up one of Ms. Hill’s books. You won’t be sorry.” — Night Owl Reviews