The Pirate Bride (Viking I #11) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Viking I series.
- #1: The Last Viking (Viking II #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: The Outlaw Viking (Viking I #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: The Tarnished Lady (Viking I #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: The Blue Viking (Viking I #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: The Bewitched Viking (Viking I #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: The Viking's Captive (Viking I #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: A Tale of Two Vikings (Viking I #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Viking in Love (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: The Viking Takes a Knight (Viking I #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: The Norse King's Daughter (Viking I #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
A Viking to bed, not to wed!
Medana Elsadottir, known as the Sea Scourge, never planned to become a pirate, but there’s no denying her talent. Her female-only tribe has an island hideaway, food aplenty, goods to trade…everything except the means to breed. That’s where the strapping Norsemen tied up in her ship’s hold come in handy. Eight godly specimens—and Thork Tykirrson is the most virile of them all. Once their, eh, work is done, they’ll be free to leave. Medana had naught to due with this gods-awful plan, but she wouldn’t mind reaping the benefits.
Wed or bed…this Viking has plans of his own.
Renowned as the wildest Viking of his time, Thork was returning home to regain his father’s favor. Mayhap even (shudder) marry. His brazen—and very beautiful—kidnapper has likely done him a favor in preventing such an irksome fate. That doesn’t mean he’ll let her off easy. No one takes anything from a Viking that he’s not willing to give...not even a violet-eyed vixen who sets off the wildest fantasies.
About the Author
Sandra Hill is a graduate of Penn State and worked for more than ten years as a features writer and education editor for publications in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Writing about serious issues taught her the merits of seeking the lighter side of even the darkest stories.