DK Eyewitness Seville and Andalucia (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now. Click on title for location specific availability.
Discover diverse landscapes, romantic cities, and vibrant traditions in the modern pages of this beautiful, lightweight Seville and Andalucia travel guide.
Undulating hills awash with olive trees, rugged mountain ranges and endless, breathtaking
stretches of coastline, traveling to Spain promises to be the adventure of a lifetime!
Inside this gorgeous updated Seville and Andalucia travel book, you’ll find:
• Our pick of Andalucía and Seville must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
• The best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
• Detailed maps of Seville and Andalucia, including walks that make navigating the region easy
• Easy-to-follow itineraries
• Expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
• Colour-coded chapters to every part of Seville and Andalucía, from Huelva and Sevilla to Córdoba and Jaén, Cádiz and Málaga to Granada and Almería
• A lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go
Whether you want to tour the magical Moorish Alhambra palace, learn the art of
tapas bar-hopping in Granada or spot wildlife at Parque Nacional de Doñana, this stunning travel guidebook will ensure you don’t miss a beat! Seville's orange-scented plazas, filled with the bewitching sound of Spanish guitar, are the perfect place to slow down and savor a glass of sherry.
The updated guide brings Seville and Andalucía to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights and photographs on practically every page. Our hand-drawn illustrations place you inside the region's iconic buildings and neighborhoods.
We’ve also worked hard to make sure our information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak, and with alfresco dining, outdoor activities and abundant beaches, Andalucía is a perfect post-COVID destination of choice.
Check out DK Eyewitness Top 10 Andalucia and the Costa del Sol next, or if you’re planning a trip to Spain and want a more comprehensive guide to the wider region, you can try DK Eyewitness Spain.