DK Eyewitness Spain (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now. Click on title for location specific availability.
From the golden beaches on the Mediterranean coast to the wild peaks of the Pyrenees, Spain's varied landscape is a treasure trove for outdoor enthusiasts. But its cities are just as enticing. Discover architectural wonders, Roman ruins, captivating museums and, to top it all off, a tantalizing cuisine complemented by world-class wine.
Our updated guide brings Spain to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the country's iconic buildings and neighborhoods. We’ve also worked hard to make sure our information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak. Whether you want to explore Granada's spectacular Alhambra palace, watch swirling flamenco dancers in Seville or walk through the lush countryside on the epic Camino de Santiago, DK Eyewitness Spain is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Spain you will find:
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of Spain’s must-sees and hidden gems
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
- Color-coded chapters to every part of Spain, from Barcelona to Seville, Madrid to the Balearic Islands
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay in Spain
- Detailed maps to help you navigate the country easily and confidently
- Explore the culture of Spain: delve into Spain’s iconic history, art, and architecture
- Covers: Galicia, Asturias and Cantabria, The Basque Country, Bavaria and La Rioja, Barcelona, Catalonia, Aragon, Valencia and Murcia, Madrid, Castilla y Leon, Castilla-La Mancha, Extremadura, Seville, Andalucia, The Balearic Islands, and The Canary Islands
Planning a city break? Don’t forget to check out DK Eyewitness Barcelona and Catalonia and DK Eyewitness Madrid.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.
About the Author
Experience the world with DK Travel.
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy- to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.