The Complete Rhyming Dictionary: Updated and Expanded (Mass Market)
On Our Shelves Now. Click on title for location specific availability.
The essential handbook for songwriters, poets, students, teachers, speechmakers, and members of the performing arts
This simple-to-use, exceptionally complete reference work has been updated, expanded and redesigned to meet the needs of today's most demanding wordsmiths. Included here are:
• Over 10,000 new entries—over 60,000 in all
• More rhymes than any other book
• Sight, vowel, consonant, and one-, two-, and three-syllable rhymes
• Proper names, slang, and scientific words
• Guide to techniques and forms of poetry
About the Author
Clement Wood (1888–1950) was a highly acclaimed American poet, critic, and poetry teacher. His poem “The Glory Road” was made famous in a song by Lawrence Tibbett. His other writing includes The Craft of Poetry and Hunters of Heaven.