Princeton Review AP Spanish Language & Culture Prep, 2022: Practice Tests + Content Review + Strategies & Techniques (College Test Preparation) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now. Click on title for location specific availability.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Ace the AP Spanish Language & Culture Exam with this comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews & strategies, access to online extras, and audio tracks for realistic listening practice.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
• Step-by-step instruction on how to crack each question type
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Fully aligned with the latest College Board standards for AP® Spanish Language & Culture
• Audio tracks for realistic practice on the speaking and listening sections—available to download or stream online
• Translations for all practice test passages and questions
• Access to study plans, a handy list of key terms and concepts, and helpful pre-college info via your online Student Tools
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Targeted review of verb and grammar forms with drills for each topic
• Sample student essays with scored evaluations
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.