Princeton Review AP Calculus BC Prep, 2022: 4 Practice Tests + Complete Content Review + Strategies & Techniques (College Test Preparation) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now. Click on title for location specific availability.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5! Ace the AP Calculus BC Exam with this comprehensive study guide, which includes 4 full-length practice tests, content reviews, targeted strategies, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Fully aligned with the latest College Board standards for AP Calculus BC
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to drills, study plans, a handy list of formulas, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools account
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests (3 in the book, 1 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Handy reference guide of key calculus formulas
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.