It's Called Presenting, Not Talking Out Loud: A Quick, Strategic Guide for Effective Presentations (Paperback)
(This book cannot be returned.)
- MASTER YOUR CONTENT: Learn effective techniques about how to speak with ownership of your content. And what information to share and what to leave out.
- ORGANIZE AND PREPARE: Learn how to organize your presentation, strategically. Preparing for a presentation is not just about making your PowerPoint slides.
- KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE: Learn the importance of recognizing who your audience is...and what they need from you.
- FIND YOUR STYLE: Learn how to get comfortable in your own presenting style...there's no "one size fits all" approach.
- KEEP THEM ENGAGED: Learn techniques on how to keep your audience's attention...with effective techniques on body language, eye contact, tone, and much more.
- INTRODUCTIONS AND CLOSINGS: Your audience will remember your start and finish. Make them effective and memorable.
It's Called Presenting, Not Talking Out Loud - is a quick and easy-to-use guidebook on improving your presentation skills - for professionals and students. This guidebook takes out the fat and provides you with what you immediately need. No drawn-out communication theories, but a pragmatic how-to approach. Whether you need to brush up on your industry skills, enrolled in a communications course, or preparing for an important presentation or speech, you can rely on this guide as a handy reference. Presenting is both art and science. And while some of us have natural speaking abilities, we ALL need practice from time-to-time.This is Book 1 in my Speaking and Writing Series. Also check out Book 2 on business writing, Businesspeople Don't Read, We Scan. A Quick, Strategic Guide for Effective Business Writing.