Nature Guide: Trees: The World in Your Hands (DK Nature Guide) (Paperback)
The new DK Nature Guides form a comprehensive, accessible, and informative series of illustrated reference books that tackle key natural history subjects in DK's inimitable style.
From beech to buttonwood, pear to polar, walnut to weeping willow, Nature Guide: Trees is packed full of stunning images that reveal intricate details and unique characteristics of each tree, whether a spore, seed, or flowering tree.
• Stunning images revealing intricate details and unique features of specimens
• Expert writing and research by specialists
• Clear, concise, and informative text bring the subjects to life
• Specially commissioned close-up photography and illustrations
• Carefully structured profiles ensuring it is easy to locate key information
• Entries organized in intuitive categories or groupings for ease of reference