Drama High: Culture Clash (Paperback)
(This book cannot be returned.)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Drama High series.
- #1: Drama High: The Fight (Paperback): $15.00
- #2: Drama High: Second Chance (Paperback): $9.95
- #3: Drama High: Jayd's Legacy (Paperback): $15.00
- #4: Drama High: Frenemies (Paperback): $15.00
- #5: Lady J (Drama High (Prebound) #5) (Prebound): $20.75
- #7: Drama High: Hustlin' (Paperback): $15.00
- #8: Drama High: Keep It Movin' (Paperback): $9.95
- #9: Drama High: Holidaze (Paperback): $9.95
- #11: Drama High: Cold as Ice (Paperback): $15.00
- #12: Drama High: Pushin' (Paperback): $16.00
- #14: Drama High: So, So Hood (Paperback): $15.00
- #16: No Mercy (Drama High #16) (Paperback): $10.95
- #17: Drama High, vol. 17: Sweet Dreams (Paperback): $10.95
- #18: Rogue (Drama High #18) (Paperback): $10.95
Ever since she discovered a love for drag racing, it's full speed ahead for Jayd Jackson. . .
Fed up with the way her school's handling Cultural Awareness Day, Jayd and her crew decide to form the first African Student Union. Now some notorious haters are out for blood. But that's not the only multicultural activity Jayd's got cooking. On the boy front, Jayd discovers she loves being behind the wheel of her friends' hot rods, but she can't deny her attraction for Emilio, the new Latino sophomore at South Bay High. Emilio seems to be crushin' hard on Jayd too. And now that Jayd may be South Bay's last virgin, she wonders if it's time to take things to the next level.
But her magical grandmother thinks Jayd's already moving too fast--and if she doesn't slow down, she's sure to get burned...
About the Author
L. Divine holds a Master's in African American Studies and Educational Psychology from UCLA, and served as a visiting scholar at UCLA's Center for the Study of Women. She currently lives in Atlanta, Georgia, with her daughter and son.