Preacher's Inferno (Preacher/First Mountain Man #27) (Mass Market)
Coming Soon - Preorder Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 27 in the Preacher/First Mountain Man series.
- #4: Forty Guns West (Preacher/First Mountain Man #4) (Mass Market): $6.99
- #7: Blackfoot Messiah (Preacher/First Mountain Man #7) (Mass Market): $6.99
- #10: Preacher's Justice (Preacher/First Mountain Man #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: Preacher's Journey (Preacher/First Mountain Man #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #16: Preacher's Fire (Preacher/First Mountain Man #16) (Paperback): $6.99
- #19: Preacher's Massacre (Preacher/First Mountain Man #19) (Mass Market): $7.50
- #20: Preacher's Blood Hunt (Preacher/First Mountain Man #20) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #21: Preacher's Slaughter (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.50
- #22: Preacher's Bloodbath (Preacher/First Mountain Man #22) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #23: Preacher's Hellstorm (Preacher/First Mountain Man #23) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #24: Preacher's Kill (Preacher/First Mountain Man #24) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #25: Preacher's Rage (Preacher/First Mountain Man #25) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #26: Preacher's Frenzy (Preacher/First Mountain Man #26) (Mass Market): $7.99
Legendary national bestselling Western authors William W. Johnstone and J.A. Johnstone return with an astounding twenty-eighth installment in the new long-running First Mountain Man series.
A village is destroyed. A vengeance is born. And one man blazes a trail to hell and back to pay the devils their due—in bullets and blood. They call him Preacher…
JOHNSTONE COUNTRY. FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE.
It starts as a happy reunion between Preacher and his fellow trappers in a peaceful Indian village. But it ends swiftly in death and destruction when a rival tribe attacks the village, slaughters some of Preacher’s Crow and mountain man friends, and carries off the women and children as prisoners. Preacher was off hunting when it happened. Now he’s teaming up with old friend Lorenzo and half-breed Tall Dog, to get the prisoners back—and get revenge. But the road to justice is paved with some very dark omens. And the trail leads to the baddest place on God’s good earth: the bubbling quicksand pits, hot springs, and geysers of the Wyoming wild country known as Colter’s Hell . . .
Here—where earthquakes shake the land and no man is safe—Preacher and his friends must wage a three-man war against one of the fiercest tribes this side of the devil’s inferno. And once the shooting starts, it’s going to get a hell of a lot hotter…
Oh, and there’s also a question of 100 missing rifles . . .
About the Author
William W. Johnstone is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over three hundred novels of Western adventure, military action, and chilling suspense, and with over 35 million books in print, he is the best-selling Western writer in the world. Born in southern Missouri, he was raised with strong moral and family values by his minister father, and tutored by his schoolteacher mother. He left school at fifteen to work in a carnival and then as a deputy sheriff before serving in the army. He went on to become known as "the Greatest Western writer of the 21st Century." Visit him online at WilliamJohnstone.net.
J.A. Johnstone learned to write from the master himself, Uncle William W. Johnstone, who began tutoring J.A. at an early age. After-school hours were often spent retyping manuscripts or researching his massive American Western History library as well as the more modern wars and conflicts. J.A. worked hard—and learned. "Every day with Bill was an adventure story in itself. Bill taught me all he could about the art of storytelling. 'Keep the historical facts accurate,' he would say. 'Remember the readers, and as your grandfather once told me, I am telling you now: be the best Johnstone you can be." J.A. Johnstone has co-written numerous bestselling series with William W. Johnstone including The First Mountain Man, The Brothers O'Brien, Preacher, and The Last Mountain Man.