The Licensing Exam Review Guide in Nursing Home Administration (Paperback)
(This book cannot be returned.)
Note to Readers: Publisher does not guarantee quality or access to any included digital components if book is purchased through a third-party seller.
Now with a free mobile & web app with print purchase
... A]n invaluable tool if used as a study guide... Long term care is continually changing and this seventh edition includes some of these changes and updates the sample questions to align with them. This is an excellent tool for anyone preparing to take the national licensing exam. Score: 95 - 4 Stars
--Dave Walker, BSE, LNHA, MU Sinclair School of Nursing, Doody's Reviews
Sixth Edition A Doody Core Title
The seventh edition of this classic review guide for nursing home administration licensure is revised and updated to reflect new information as recentlymandated for the federally required national exam. It is based on the same format as the actual exam and provides an easy-to-use, effective way to reviewessential concepts and practice test-taking skills.
The seventh edition reflects all changes to the new exam and includes more than 1,000 test questions with answer keys. Contains cross-references to thepage in Nursing Home Administration, Seventh Edition, where each question topic is discussed, and new content specific to the NAB exam. With core information on management, governance, and leadership; finance and business; environment; resident and patient care; and human resources'plus savvy test-taking strategies' it includes everything you need for exam success.
New to the Seventh Edition:
- New questions and answers reflecting all updates and revisions
- New laws and federal regulations
- Impacts of the ACA on long-term care
- MDS 3.0
- 2015 federal requirements for electronic health records
- New RAI (Resident Assessment Instrument)
- New quality indicators
- New lifestyle safety code inspection processes
- New ICD-10-CM (International Classification of Diseases' Clinical Modification, 10th Revision)
- New topics including transportation options, customer care, data security, social media, contractual agreements, information management and technology, and much, much more
- More than 1,000 questions with answer key
- Core information on management, governance, and leadership; finance and business; environment; nursing: resident/patient care; and human resources
- Test-taking strategies for success
- Includes all the high-quality content from the book
- Information at your fingertips anytime, anywhere.
- Available on iOS, Android, and the web, with a powerful, simple-to-use interface.
- APP INCLUDED WITH PRINT PURCHASE