Smith and Tanagho's General Urology, 19th Edition (Paperback)
Not on our shelves. Usually ships in 2-5 days
The definitive guide to understanding, diagnosing, and treating urologic disorders - now in full color for the first time
A Doody's Core Title for 2021Smith & Tanagho's General Urology, Nineteenth Edition offers a complete overview of the diagnosis and treatment of the diseases and disorders managed by urologic surgeons. This trusted classic delivers a clear, concise presentation of the etiology, pathogenesis, clinical findings, differential diagnosis, and medical and surgical treatment of all major urologic conditions. The well-organized, user-friendly design makes relevant clinical information and management guidelines easy to find and simple to implement.
- NEW full-color presentation
- High-yield descriptions of the latest diagnostic modalities and management protocols
- More than 1,000 illustrations and figures, including CT scans, radionuclide imaging scans, and x-rays
- NEW chapters on female urology and pediatric urology
- Ideal for residents and medical students who require a concise and comprehensive reference
- Great for board preparation
About the Author
Jack McAninch, MD, Professor Emeritus of Urology, University of California-San Francisco.Tom Lue, MD, Professor and Vice Chair of Urology, University of California-San Francisco.