McGraw-Hill Education SAT 2022 (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now. Click on title for location specific availability.
Ace the SAT with this essential study guide packed with skill-building techniques, practice tests, and interactive features Make the most of your study time and achieve your best score on the SAT with this multi-platform program. Developed by professional SAT coaches, this comprehensive resource is packed with targeted instructions, test-taking strategies, and more than 700 exercises to help you master every skill on the SAT. You'll find a total of eight full-length practice tests and all the tools you need to build your skills and your test-taking confidence. McGraw Hill's SAT 2022 features:
- 8 full-length practice tests (5 in the book and 3 online)
- New content addressing how the SAT is changing in the post-COVID times, with complete explanation of the new SAT Landscape(TM) and how it affects new students
- A complete online SAT course with daily progress reports, flashcards, games, and more
- Practice questions just like the ones on the real SAT
- Tips for improving your reading comprehension
- Student-tested strategies to help you answer every type of SAT question
- Skill-building techniques developed by expert authors who have prepared thousands of exam takers for success
About the Author
Christopher Black is the founder and director of College Hill Coaching and co-author of McGraw Hill's SAT. Mark Anestis is the founder and director of The Learning Edge, and co-author of McGraw Hill's SAT and 5 Steps to a 5 on the AP Biology Exam.