Trials of Apollo, The 5-Book Paperback Boxed Set (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now. Click on title for location specific availability.
Other Books in Series
- #1: The Hidden Oracle (Trials of Apollo, Book One) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: The Dark Prophecy (Trials of Apollo, The Book Two) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Burning Maze (Trials of Apollo, The Book Three) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: The Tyrant's Tomb (The Trials of Apollo, Book Four) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: The Tower of Nero (Trials of Apollo, The Book Five) (Hardcover): $19.99
All five books in the best-selling Trials of Apollo series are now available in a paperback boxed set complete with a bonus poster.
"A clash of mythic intrigues and centuries of pop culture to thrill die-hard and new fans alike."--Kirkus Reviews
Rick Riordan's beloved Greek and Roman demigod characters from Percy Jackson and the Olympians and the Heroes of Olympus return in a five-book adventure quest with a fresh twist: they’re helping Apollo regain his immortal status.
Apollo's fast-paced, monster-filled quest brings the Percy Jackson chronicles to an end. Now readers from 8 to 80 can enjoy it from start to finish and then keep the handsome box on their shelf for posterity. Also included is a bonus poster of the key locations and characters in the series.
From The Hidden Oracle to the long awaited The Tower of Nero, this collection will thrill loyal readers and be a go-to gift for new fans of the best-selling series.
Complete your Rick Riordan boxed set collection with:
- The Percy Jackson and the Olympians 5-Book Paperback Boxed Set
- The Kane Chronicles 3-Book Paperback Boxed Set
- The Heroes of Olympus 5-Book Paperback Boxed Set
- The Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard 3- Book Paperback Boxed Set
About the Author
Rick Riordan, dubbed “storyteller of the gods” byPublishers Weekly, is the author of five #1 New York Times best-selling middle grade series with millions of copies sold throughout the world: Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Heroes of Olympus, and the Trials of Apollo, based on Greek and Roman mythology; the Kane Chronicles, based on Ancient Egyptian mythology; and Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, based on Norse mythology. Rick collaborated with illustrator John Rocco on two #1 New York Times best-selling collections of Greek myths for the whole family: Percy Jackson’s Greek Gods and Percy Jackson’s Greek Heroes. His most recent book is Daughter of the Deep, a modern take on Jules Verne's 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Rick is also the publisher of an imprint at Disney-Hyperion, Rick Riordan Presents, dedicated to finding other authors of highly entertaining fiction based on world cultures and mythologies. He lives in Boston, Massachusetts with his wife and two sons. Follow him on Twitter at @RickRiordan.