A Fistful of Charms (Hollows (Blackstone Audio) #4) (Compact Disc)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Hollows (Blackstone Audio) series.
- #1: Dead Witch Walking (Hollows (Blackstone Audio) #1) (Compact Disc): This book is not available online.
- #2: The Good, the Bad, and the Undead (Hollows (Blackstone Audio) #2) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #3: Every Which Way But Dead (Hollows (Blackstone Audio) #3) (Compact Disc): This book is not available online.
- #5: For a Few Demons More (Compact Disc): $49.99
- #6: The Outlaw Demon Wails (Compact Disc): $44.95
- #8: Black Magic Sanction (Hollows (Blackstone Audio) #8) (MP3 CD): $29.95
- #9: Pale Demon (Hollows (Blackstone Audio) #9) (MP3 CD): $29.95
- #10: A Perfect Blood (Compact Disc): This book is not available online.
- #11: Ever After (Hollows (Blackstone Audio) #11) (MP3 CD): $44.95
The evil night things that prowl Cincinnati despise witch and bounty hunter Rachel Morgan. Her new reputation for the dark arts is turning human and undead heads alike with the intent to possess, bed, and kill her-not necessarily in that order. Now a mortal lover who abandoned Rachel has returned, haunted by his secret past. And there are those who covet what Nick possesses-savage beasts willing to destroy the Hollows and everyone in it if necessary. Forced to keep a low profile or eternally suffer the wrath of a vengeful demon, Rachel must nevertheless act quickly. For the pack is gathering for the first time in millennia to ravage and to rule. Suddenly, more than Rachel's soul is at stake.
About the Author
Kim Harrison is the "New York Times" bestselling author of "Dead Witch Walking"; "The Good, the Bad, and the Undead"; and "A Fistful of Charms."
Marguerite Gavin has recorded over three hundred audiobooks in nearly every genre. A nominee for the prestigious Audie Award, she was won both "AudioFile" Earphones and "Publishers Weekly" Listen-Up Awards. "AudioFile" magazine says "Marguerite Gavin . . . has a sonorous voice, rich and full of emotion."
"[Marguerite] Gavin's narrative passages capture irony, suspense, and humor, moving the story along quickly while maintaining mood and excitement throughout." ---AudioFile