Every Which Way But Dead (Compact Disc)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Hollows (Blackstone Audio) series.
- #1: Dead Witch Walking (Hollows (Blackstone Audio) #1) (Compact Disc): This book is not available online.
- #2: The Good, the Bad, and the Undead (Hollows (Blackstone Audio) #2) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #4: A Fistful of Charms (Hollows (Blackstone Audio) #4) (Compact Disc): This book is not available online.
- #5: For a Few Demons More (Compact Disc): $49.99
- #6: The Outlaw Demon Wails (Compact Disc): $44.95
- #8: Black Magic Sanction (Hollows (Blackstone Audio) #8) (MP3 CD): $29.95
- #9: Pale Demon (Hollows (Blackstone Audio) #9) (MP3 CD): $29.95
- #10: A Perfect Blood (Compact Disc): This book is not available online.
- #11: Ever After (Hollows (Blackstone Audio) #11) (MP3 CD): $44.95
Rachel Morgan is back Bestselling author Kim Harrison returns with a new supernatural adventure that fans of Laurell K. Hamilton and Charlaine Harris won't want to miss. Some days, you just can't win. Witch and former bounty hunter Rachel Morgan has managed to escape her corrupt company, survive living with a vampire, start her own runner service, and face down a vampire master. But her vampire roommate, Ivy, is off the wagon; her human boyfriend Nick is out of town indefinitely and doesn't sound like he's coming back, while the far-too-seductive vampire Kisten is looking way too tempting; and there's a turf war erupting in Cincinnati's underworld. And there's a greater evil still. To put the vampire master behind bars and save her family, Rachel made a desperate bargain. Now there's hell to pay-literally. For if Rachel cannot stop him, the archdemon Algaliarept will pull her into the sorcerous ever-after to forfeit her soul as his slave. Forever.
About the Author
Kim Harrison is the "New York Times" bestselling author of "Dead Witch Walking"; "The Good, the Bad, and the Undead"; and "A Fistful of Charms."
Marguerite Gavin has recorded over three hundred audiobooks in nearly every genre. A nominee for the prestigious Audie Award, she was won both "AudioFile" Earphones and "Publishers Weekly" Listen-Up Awards. "AudioFile" magazine says "Marguerite Gavin . . . has a sonorous voice, rich and full of emotion."
"Marguerite Gavin, who performed strongly in the earlier audio versions of Harrison's bestsellers, is the ideal choice to keep the pot bubbling." ---Publishers Weekly Audio Review