Honey So Sweet, Vol. 7 (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now. Click on title for location specific availability.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Honey So Sweet series.
- #1: Honey So Sweet, Vol. 1 (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: Honey So Sweet, Vol. 2 (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: Honey So Sweet, Vol. 3 (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: Honey So Sweet, Vol. 4 (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Honey So Sweet, Vol. 5 (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: Honey So Sweet, Vol. 6 (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Honey So Sweet, Vol. 8 (Paperback): $9.99
A charming high school romance between a tender hooligan and an orphaned girl with enchanting artwork by Amu Meguro.
Little did Nao Kogure realize back in middle school that when she left an umbrella and a box of bandages in the rain for injured delinquent Taiga Onise that she would meet him again in high school. Nao wants nothing to do with the gruff and frightening Taiga, but he suddenly presents her with a huge bouquet of flowers and asks her to date him—with marriage in mind! Is Taiga really so scary, or is he a sweetheart in disguise?
Although Nao Kogure was once afraid of the delinquent Taiga Onise, she was soon touched by his kind soul. Taiga becomes a mentor to new student Miyabi Nishigaki. She develops a crush on Taiga and pursues him, which leads Nao to confide her feelings of jealousy to Futami.
About the Author
Newcomer Amu Meguro debuted with the one-shot manga Makka na Ringo ni Kuchizuke wo (A Kiss for a Bright Red Apple). Born in Hokkaido, her hobbies are playing with her niece and eating. Honey So Sweet is her current series in Bessatsu Margaret magazine.