United We Spy (10th Anniversary Edition) (Gallagher Girls #6) (Paperback)
Not on our shelves. Usually ships in 2-5 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Gallagher Girls series.
- #1: I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (10th Anniversary Edition) (Gallagher Girls #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy (Gallagher Girls #2) (Hardcover): This book is not available online.
- #3: Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover (Gallagher Girls #3) (Hardcover): This book is not available online.
- #4: Only the Good Spy Young (Gallagher Girls #4) (Hardcover): This book is not available online.
- #5: Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls #5) (Hardcover): This book is not available online.
Don't miss a moment of the beloved, bestselling series where spies-in-training navigate double crosses, secret missions, friendship, and first love-now with a bonus epilogue!
Cammie Morgan has lost her father and her memory, but in the heart-pounding conclusion to the best-selling Gallagher Girls series, she finds her greatest mission yet. Cammie and her friends finally know why the terrorist organization called the Circle of Cavan has been hunting her. Now the spy girls and Zach must track down the Circle's elite members to stop them before they implement a master plan that will change Cammie-and her country-forever.
Get ready for the Gallagher Girls' most astounding adventure yet as the series comes to breathtaking conclusion that will have readers racing to the last page.
About the Author
Ally Carter (www.allycarter.com) is the New York Times best-selling author of the six books in the Gallagher Girls series: I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill YouCross My Heart and Hope to SpyDon't Judge a Girl by her CoverOnly the Good Spy YoungOut of Sight, Out of Time and United We Spy as well as Heist Society, Uncommon Criminals, and Perfect Scoundrels. Ally lives in Oklahoma where she is hard at work on her next novel.
"A satisfying close."School Library Journal