The Diva Serves Forbidden Fruit (Domestic Diva #14) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now. Click on title for location specific availability.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 14 in the Domestic Diva series.
- #1: The Diva Runs Out of Thyme (A Domestic Diva Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: The Diva Takes the Cake (A Domestic Diva Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: The Diva Paints the Town (A Domestic Diva Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: The Diva Cooks a Goose (A Domestic Diva Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: The Diva Haunts the House (A Domestic Diva Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: The Diva Digs Up the Dirt (A Domestic Diva Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: The Diva Frosts a Cupcake (A Domestic Diva Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: The Diva Wraps It Up (A Domestic Diva Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: The Diva Steals a Chocolate Kiss (A Domestic Diva Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: The Diva Serves High Tea (A Domestic Diva Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: The Diva Cooks Up a Storm (A Domestic Diva Mystery #11) (Paperback): $15.95
- #12: The Diva Sweetens the Pie (A Domestic Diva Mystery #12) (Paperback): $15.95
- #13: The Diva Spices It Up (A Domestic Diva Mystery #13) (Paperback): $15.95
- #15: The Diva Says Cheesecake!: A Delicious Culinary Cozy Mystery with Recipes (A Domestic Diva Mystery #15) (Hardcover): $26.00
She’s a young Martha Stewart…in Old Town Virginia!
New York Times bestselling author Krista Davis delights with the 14th in her enormously popular and completely charming Domestic Diva Mystery series, as entertaining maven Sophie Winston must cut to the core of another murder investigation when members of an international tour group begin dropping like flies all over Old Town, Virginia…
With Old Town’s DIY Home Decorating Festival in full swing, Sophie’s swamped, juggling a bumper crop of artisans, antique dealers, and decorators for the busy street fair. Still, when her best friend Nina suddenly needs a ride from the airport, Sophie is happy to help…until she sees Nina disembarking in a state of disarray. It’s obvious the trip to Portugal soured somewhere along the way. But after one of Nina’s traveling companions turns up murdered the following day, Sophie knows something is truly rotten…
Though the crime scene is staged to look like an accident, Sophie isn’t fooled and peels off to conduct her own investigation. Her only clue is a strange image the victim scratched into the soil before dying. Could it point to a cryptic killer in Old Town? A bitter travel adversary? Or a cursed artifact smuggled back from the trip? As the mystery grows, so does the body count, and if Sophie doesn’t pluck the murderer soon, her best friend may be the next to fall…
About the Author
Krista Davis is the New York Times bestselling and four-time Agatha Award-nominated author of the Domestic Diva Mysteries, the Pen & Ink Mysteries, and the Paws & Claws Mysteries. She lives in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia with two cats and a brood of dogs. Her friends and family complain about being guinea pigs for her recipes, but she notices they keep coming back for more. Please visit her at KristaDavis.com.