Inspirations from the Quran - Selected DUAs, Verses, and Surahs from the Quran: Includes Select Commentary, Tafsir, and Reasons for Revelation (Paperback)
(This book cannot be returned.)
In this unique book, you will finally get the opportunity to learn not only the sacred Quranic Du'as (Supplications) but also the context in which various people including the prophets of Allah made those Du'as, thus increasing your appreciation and faith when making those Quranic Duas to Allah.
Here are some examples of those powerful Duas:
- Dua that a few young people who were being persecuted made to Allah to ask for His guidance and wisdom in their affairs
- A Quranic Dua about which Prophet Muhammad (s) said, "No Muslim ever prays to his Lord with these words for anything, but He will answer his prayer.''
- Dua that Children of Israel made when they were being led by Talut (Saul) against Jalut (Goliath) in a big battle
- Dua that Prophet Zakaria made when he was approaching a state of hopelessness to have children of his own
- Dua that Prophet Huud (A.S.) and Prophet Yaqub (Jacob) made for having Tawakkul (trust) in Allah
- Dua that Prophet Ayyub (Job) made when he was in a distressful situation having lost all his health, wealth, and children
- Dua that Prophet Younus (Jonah) made when he was punished by Allah for making a mistake
- Dua that Prophet Musa (Moses) made when he and his people were running from Fir'awan (Pharaoh) who was chasing them with his army and they came upon a sea and didn't know where to go next.
- And many more Duas...
This excellent book also covers the following topics:
- Spiritual power and virtues of Quranic verses
- Special Surahs and verses that according to Prophetic sayings have special blessings
- Duas from the Quran for various situations
- Context of select DUAs based on commentary and Tafsir
- Significance of various Surahs and reasons for revelation of select Surahs.
- Special blessings of Surah Al-Fatihah (Allah mentions about the verses of Surah Al-Fatihah in a separate Surah and verse in the Quran)
- Special blessings of two verses of the Quran about which the Prophet (s) said that whoever recites them will suffice him.
- The verse from Surah Aal-e-Imran which when it was revealed made the prophet (s), he stood up and cried until his beard became wet. He, then, prostrated and cried until he made the ground wet. He then laid down on his side and cried.
- A Surah in the Quran that according to the prophet (s) will argue on behalf of its reciter until it causes him to enter into Paradise.
- and information on other Surahs.