The Alien Next Door 4: Trick or Cheat? (Paperback)
Not on our shelves. Usually ships in 2-5 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the The Alien Next Door series.
- #1: The Alien Next Door 1: The New Kid (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: The Alien Next Door 2: Aliens for Dinner?! (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: The Alien Next Door 3: Alien Scout (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: The Alien Next Door 5: Baseball Blues (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: The Alien Next Door 6: The Mystery Valentine (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: The Alien Next Door 7: Up, Up, and Away! (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: The Alien Next Door 8: A New Planet (Paperback): $5.99
In the fourth book of the Alien Next Door series, Halloween is just around the corner, and Harris is excited to share the holiday with Zeke, who doesn't even need a costume!
Harris is ready for Halloween and is very excited when he sees Zeke's "costume," which is just his true alien form. Harris is sure Zeke will win the costume contest at school! Zeke also uses his powers to help Harris make the best costume he's ever had, but Roxy feels left out, as she and Harris usually make costumes together every year.
On Halloween, one of the other kids at school is jealous of Zeke's amazing costume and plots to sabotage it. Will Harris and Roxy be able to stop him and help Zeke win the costume contest?
About the Author
A.I. Newton always wanted to travel into space, visit another planet, and meet an alien. When that plan didn't work out, he decided to do the next best thing-write stories about aliens and space travel! The Alien Next Door series gives him a chance to imagine what it's like to hang out with an alien. And you can do the same-unless, of course, you are lucky enough to live next door to a real-life alien!
Anjan Sarkar graduated from Manchester Metropolitan University with a degree in illustration. After that, he worked as an illustrator and graphic designer before becoming a freelancer in 2004, where he gets to work on all sorts of different projects for people of all ages! He lives in Sheffield, UK. Find out more about Anjan at anjansarkar.co.uk.