The Alien Next Door 7: Up, Up, and Away! (Paperback)
Not on our shelves. Usually ships in 2-5 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the The Alien Next Door series.
- #1: The Alien Next Door 1: The New Kid (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: The Alien Next Door 2: Aliens for Dinner?! (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: The Alien Next Door 3: Alien Scout (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: The Alien Next Door 4: Trick or Cheat? (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: The Alien Next Door 5: Baseball Blues (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: The Alien Next Door 6: The Mystery Valentine (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: The Alien Next Door 8: A New Planet (Paperback): $5.99
In the seventh book of The Alien Next Door series, Zeke's parents have completed their research on Earth, and Zeke may have to move away!
Zeke the alien comes home one day to find his parents packing. They tell him that their mission researching Earth is finished, and they're all going back to Tragas to be assigned to a new planet. Zeke is sad to once again leave and go to an unfamiliar place, especially now that he has great friends on Earth in Harris and Roxy. Harris is just as upset when Zeke tells him, and together, they come up with a plan to try to stop Zeke's departure. Will they be able to stop his family from going back to their home planet?
About the Author
A.I. Newton always wanted to travel into space, visit another planet, and meet an alien. When that plan didn't work out, he decided to do the next best thing---write stories about aliens and space travel! The Alien Next Door series gives him a chance to imagine what it's like to hang out with an alien. And you can do the same---unless, of course, you are lucky enough to live next door to a real-life alien!
Anjan Sarkar graduated from Manchester Metropolitan University with a degree in illustration. After that, he worked as an illustrator and graphic designer before becoming a freelancer, where he gets to work on all sorts of different projects for people of all ages! He lives in Sheffield, UK. Find out more about Anjan at anjansarkar.co.uk.