Regents Exams and Answers: Chemistry--Physical Setting Revised Edition (Barron's Regents NY) (Paperback)
Special Order - Subject to availability
Barron’s Regents Exams and Answers: Chemistry provides essential practice for students taking the Chemistry Regents, including actual recently administered exams and thorough answer explanations for all questions.
This book features:
- Eight actual administered Regents Chemistry exams so students can get familiar with the test
- Thorough explanations for all answers
- Self-analysis charts to help identify strengths and weaknesses
- Test-taking techniques and strategies
- A detailed outline of all major topics tested on this exam
- A glossary of important terms to know for test day
Looking for additional practice and review? Check out Barron’s Regents Chemistry Power Pack two-volume set, which includes Let’s Review Regents: Chemistry in addition to the Regents Exams and Answers: Chemistry book.
About the Author
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.