Painless Geometry (Barron's Painless) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now. Click on title for location specific availability.
Whether you’re a student or an adult looking to refresh your knowledge, Barron’s Painless Geometry provides review and practice in an easy, step-by-step format.
An essential resource for:
- Virtual Learning
- Learning pods
- Supplementing classes/in-person learning
Inside you’ll find:
- Comprehensive coverage of geometry, including characteristics of distinct shapes, relationships between parallel and perpendicular lines, geometric principles that can solve real-world problems, and much more
- Diagrams, charts, instructive math illustrations, proofs, and experiments
- Painless tips, common pitfalls, and math talk boxes that translate complex “math speak” into easy-to-understand language
- Brain Tickler quizzes and answers throughout each chapter to test your progress
About the Author
About the Author
Lynette Long, Ph.D. is a math education expert. She is a former elementary and middle school principal, high school mathematics teacher, and college professor at Loyola University in Baltimore, American University in Washington, D.C., and the University of Maryland. Long has taught more than twenty different courses in the areas of education and mathematics and has published more than twenty-five books.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.