AP Biology Premium, 2022-2023: 5 Practice Tests + Comprehensive Review + Online Practice (Barron's Test Prep) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now. Click on title for location specific availability.
Power up your study sessions with Barron's AP Biology on Kahoot!--additional, free prep to help you ace your exam!
Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP Biology Premium: 2022-2023 is a BRAND-NEW book that includes in-depth content review and online practice. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
Be Confident on Exam Day
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 5 full-length practice tests--2 in the book and 3 more online
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP Biology Exam
- Reinforce your learning with multiple-choice and short and long free-response practice questions in each chapter that reflect actual exam questions in content and format
- Continue your practice with 3 full-length practice tests on Barron’s Online Learning Hub
- Simulate the exam experience with a timed test option
- Deepen your understanding with detailed answer explanations and expert advice
- Gain confidence with scoring to check your learning progress
About the Author
About the Author
Mary Wuerth, M.S. (Mill Valley, California) has been teaching AP Biology and Chemistry for more than 25 years. She has received several teaching honors (including the 2002 Presidential Award for Excellence in Science Teaching), presented workshops to both students and AP Biology teachers, and currently serves as a Workshop Consultant for the The College Board. She has also served as an Assessment Item Writer for Educational Testing Service.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.