Michael Vey Complete Collection Books 1-7: Michael Vey; Michael Vey 2; Michael Vey 3; Michael Vey 4; Michael Vey 5; Michael Vey 6; Michael Vey 7 (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now. Click on title for location specific availability.
Other Books in Series
- #1: Michael Vey: The Prisoner of Cell 25 (Paperback): $12.99
- #2: Michael Vey 2: Rise of the Elgen (Paperback): $12.99
- #3: Michael Vey 3: Battle of the Ampere (Paperback): $12.99
- #4: Michael Vey 4: Hunt for Jade Dragon (Paperback): $12.99
- #5: Michael Vey 5: Storm of Lightning (Paperback): $12.99
- #6: Michael Vey 6: Fall of Hades (Paperback): $12.99
- #7: Michael Vey 7: The Final Spark (Paperback): $12.99
- #8: Michael Vey: The Prisoner of Cell 25 (CD-Audio): $39.99
All seven electrifying books in the New York Times bestselling Michael Vey series are now available in a collectible paperback boxed set!
To everyone at Meridian High School, Michael Vey is nothing special, just the kid who has Tourette’s syndrome. But in truth, Michael is extremely special—he has electric powers. And he’s not the only one, either…
Join Michael, Taylor, Ostin, and the rest of the Electroclan as they use their powers and wits to prevent a dangerous organization from achieving its sinister goal of global domination.
This boxed set includes:
Michael Vey: The Prisoner of Cell 25
Michael Vey 2: Rise of the Elgen
Michael Vey 3: Battle of the Ampere
Michael Vey 4: Hunt for Jade Dragon
Michael Vey 5: Storm of Lightning
Michael Vey 6: Fall of Hades
Michael Vey 7: The Final Spark
About the Author
Richard Paul Evans is the #1 bestselling author of The Christmas Box. Each of his more than thirty-five novels has been a New York Times bestseller. There are more than thirty-five million copies of his books in print worldwide, translated into more than twenty-four languages. He is the recipient of numerous awards, including the American Mothers Book Award, the Romantic Times Best Women’s Novel of the Year Award, the German Audience Gold Award for Romance, five Religion Communicators Council Wilbur Awards, The Washington Times Humanitarian of the Century Award, and the Volunteers of America National Empathy Award. He lives in Salt Lake City, Utah, with his wife, Keri, and their five children. You can learn more about Richard on Facebook at Facebook.com/RPEFans, or visit his website RichardPaulEvans.com.