The Good, the Bad, and the Cowbots (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now. Click on title for location specific availability.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Bots series.
- #1: The Most Annoying Robots in the Universe (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: 20,000 Robots Under the Sea (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: The Dragon Bots (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: A Tale of Two Classrooms (Bots #5) (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: The Secret Space Station (Bots #6) (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Adventures of the Super Zeroes (Bots #7) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #8: The Lost Camera (Bots #8) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Tinny's Tiny Secret (Bots #9) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #10: The Wizard of Bots (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Attack of the ZomBots! (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Danger on the Botsburg Express (Paperback): $5.99
Joe and Rob visit the robotic wild west in this second adventure in the hilarious Bots chapter book series.
Many years ago, scientists on Earth sent video satellites out to the end of the universe to see what was hiding in deep space. Now, years later, these satellites have begun sending their first videos back to Earth.
Welcome to the Wild West the way it was intended to be: with robots as the cowboys! In this second adventure, join Joe and Rob as they mosey along on horsebots, herd robocows, and stop the badbots from stealing gold from the stage coach.
With easy-to-read language and graphic novel art on almost every page, the Bots chapter books are perfect for emerging readers.
About the Author
Russ Bolts has always loved robots ever since he was a kid. He lives in New York City with his family and builds robot stories in his spare time. Bots is his first robot series.
Jay Cooper has worked as a creative director and designer of magazines, books, and apparel. However, nothing makes him happier than creating and illustrating stories for kids. He lives with his wife and children in Maplewood, New Jersey. Visit him at JayCooper.CarbonMade.com.