The What Do I Cook Now? Cookbook: Recipes and Action Plan for People with Diabetes or Prediabetes (Paperback)
The cookbook that answers the question every person with diabetes and prediabetes asks: What do I cook now?
From the authors of the bestselling What Do I Eat Now? nutrition and meal planning bible comes the cookbook that puts meal planning advice into practice. If you've been diagnosed with diabetes or prediabetes, you probably know that healthy eating is essential to the successful management or prevention of type 2 diabetes. With so much nutrition advice out there and so many different diets, it's hard to know who to trust or what is best for you. This cookbook and action plan cuts through the noise, and gives you the information and recipes you need, from the experts you can trust.
More than just a collection of recipes, this cookbook will walk you through the why and how of healthy eating, giving you the knowledge and skills you need to form healthier habits. You'll learn:
- how to find a healthy eating pattern that works for you
- the simplest way to plan healthy meals (no counting, measuring, or calculating required )
- how to equip your kitchen for diabetes-friendly cooking
- easy tricks to make recipes and meals healthier
- tips for shopping and cooking to save you time and money
Each chapter includes simple recipes to help you practice new healthy eating skills and build your confidence in the kitchen. Your journey to a happy, healthy life with diabetes starts here--Tami Ross.