Inspired...to Make a Difference Every Day: A Guided Journal for Spreading Kindness (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now. Click on title for location specific availability.
A beautiful guided journal for anyone interested in making a difference in the community and in the world
Now more than ever, it’s important to find new ways to connect and make the world a kinder place. But finding meaningful ways to make change can be daunting. Enter Inspired to Make a Difference Every Day, a guided journal full of easy ideas for spreading kindness to friends, family and strangers; helping the environment; giving back to your community; and focusing on what unites instead of divides us. Inside the journal, you’ll find small yet effective ways to change the world every day, such as:
- Smile at a stranger.
- Donate unused credit card points or airline miles to charity.
- Write a glowing online review of a local business.
- Volunteer for a shift at a soup kitchen.
- Praise a colleague’s hard work to their boss.
- Forgive someone who hurt you.
- Offer to grocery shop or pet sit for a doctor or nurse.
- Attend a service for a faith that is not your own
- Give your family the gift of your presence—go screen-free for a day.
In addition, the journal includes space to record and reflect on your actions, as well as resources for learning more and doing more.
Featuring colorful artwork, inspiring quotes, and true stories of compassion from the pages of Reader’s Digest, this journal is the perfect way to make a difference.
About the Author
A trusted friend in a complicated world, Reader’s Digest brings big ideas to your kitchen table, shares stories you can’t put down, offers clever ways to live your life and the chance to laugh and cry together about what makes us all human.