Lonely Planet Boston 7 (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Bostonis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Follow the Freedom Trail through the center of Boston, tracing the events around the War of Independence, catch a baseball game at the iconic Fenway Park, and explore the bookstores and boutiques of Harvard Square - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Boston and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Boston:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - sports, history, art, food, literature, music, architecture, animals.
- Covers Charlestown, Cambridge, the West End, Beacon Hill, Boston Common, the Waterfront, Chinatown, the South End, Chinatown, Fenway, and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Bostonis our most comprehensive guide to Boston, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's New Englandguide for an in-depth look at the region.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)