Insight Guides Kenya (Travel Guide with Free Ebook) (Paperback)
Insight Guides Kenya
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Comprehensive travel guide packed with inspirational photography and fascinating cultural insights, now with free eBook.
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this guide to Kenya is all you need to plan your perfect trip, with insider information on must-see, top attractions like Samburu-Buffalo Springs National Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park and Mount Kenya, and cultural gems like the Gede Ruins in Watamu, witnessing the legendary wildebeest migration at the Maasai Mara National Reserve and experiencing the mind-boggling diversity of the tiny coral island of Kisite.
Features of this travel guide to Kenya:
- Inspirational colour photography: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights: immerse yourself in Kenya's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour maps: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Editor's Choice: uncover the best of Kenya with our pick of the region's top destinations
- Key tips and essential information: packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access this and bonus content from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Nairobi; The Rift Valley Lakes; The Maasai Mara; Western Kenya: A Scenic Circuit; Mount Kenya, The Aberdares and Laikipia; Northern Game Circuit; North to Lake Turkana; Tsavo East and West; Mombasa; The South Coast; North to Malindi; To Lamu and Beyond
Looking for a specific guide to Madagascar? Check out Insight Guides Madagascar for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.