Insight Guides Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania (Travel Guide with Free Ebook) (Paperback)
Insight Guides Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Comprehensive travel guide packed with inspirational photography and fascinating cultural insights, now with free eBook.
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this guide to Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania is all you need to plan your perfect trip, with insider information on must-see, top attractions like Tallinn Old Town, Museum of the History of Riga and Navigation and Palmse Manor, and cultural gems like the imposing Gothic castle of Trakai, set on Lake Galve, the medieval fortress of Kuressaare on Saaremaa and the extraordinary Amber Musem in Palanga.
Features of this travel guide to Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania:
- Inspirational colour photography: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights: immerse yourself in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour maps: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Editor's Choice: uncover the best of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with our pick of the region's top destinations
- Key tips and essential information: packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access this and bonus content from your phone or tablet
- Covers: (Estonia) Tallinn; Tartu and the South; The West Coast; The Islands; East of Tallinn; (Latvia) Riga; Around Riga; Kurzeme: The West Coast; Latgale; Zemgale; Vidzeme; (Lithuania)Vilnius; Kaunas; Aukstaitija; The South; Zemaitija and the Coast
Looking for a specific guide to Riga? Check out Insight Guides Pocket Riga for a detailed and entertaining look at all the city has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.