Dialectical Behavior Therapy: Discover the Secrets for Overcoming Anxiety in Relationships, Borderline Personality Disorder, and Depression (DBT Ski (Paperback)
➤ SPECIAL OFFER: 55% OFF for Bookstores Offer valid this month only
Give to your customers the right book to learn how to manage the anger stress and anxiety
I often counsel people who have issues with mood, anxiety, fear, anger and depression.
What causes these problems? Why do they occur?
The common denominator is emotional vulnerability.
We begin to close in on ourselves and evaluate our thoughts, emotions and behaviors as wrong or of little value, to the point where we become unaware of our emotions. This can lead us to carry out impulsive or self-harming gestures.
In "Dialectical Behavior Therapy" I have enclosed all the necessary information to avoid this, with the aim of bringing you back to a state of inner well-being in the simplest way possible; a well-being that will allow your customers to live in complete harmony, free of worry.
What your customers will find in this book:
- What DBT is and How it can treat borderline personality disorder;
- DBT strategies that your customers can begin implementing in their life today;
- The best techniques for controlling fear and anger;
- Solutions to everyday problems that could harm mental health;
- How to face anxiety head on;
- The importance of mindfulness in DBT and Tips on Practicing Mindfulness;
- Skills for emotional regulation, stress tolerance and interpersonal effectiveness;
- And much, much more...
What are you waiting for? Take advantage of this incredible offer and let your customers know more about this incredible therapy