Down There: Sexual and Reproductive Health (Wise Woman Herbal #5) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Wise Woman Herbal series.
- #1: Wise Woman Herbal for the Childbearing Year (Paperback): $21.95
- #2: Breast Cancer? Breast Health!: The Wise Woman Way (Wise Woman Herbal #2) (Paperback): $21.95
- #3: New Menopausal Years: Alternative Approaches for Women 30-90 (Wise Woman Herbal #3) (Paperback): $22.95
- #4: Healing Wise (Wise Woman Herbal #4) (Paperback): $21.95
- #6: Abundantly Well: The Complementary Integrated Medical Revolution (Wise Woman Herbal Series #6) (Paperback): $24.95
What would your private parts say if they could speak? The pelvic floor, bladder, prostate, cervix, clitoris, uterus, ovaries, and lots of other pelvic parts have their say in Susun Weed’s new book Down There: Sexual and Reproductive Health the Wise Woman Way.
Susun Weed, the voice of the Wise Woman Tradition, has spent the last twenty-five years listening to what’s between our legs. Her new book gives voices to all those parts, describes them in health, and offers alternative, complementary, integrative, homeopathic, and allopathic remedies for their distresses. Whether your “down there” gives you pleasure or pain, Ms. Weed’s simple, successful, strategies optimize health.
“Filled with beauty, truth, wisdom and healing.” Christiane Northrup, MD, author
Get the answers to your most intimate questions right now. Do you have it? What can you do?
- Prostate Problems
- Hysterectomy Alternatives
- Sex Infections/STDs
- Cervical Issues
- Healing After Trauma
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Dry Vagina
You'll find a full range of options, fully explained and well-illustrated, so you can make the very best choices for your good health.
• Homeopathic remedies • Nourishing herbal infusions
• Emotional aids • Dietary strategies
• Herbal stars • Alternative medicines
• Helpful/harmful drugs • Successful surgery
• Shamanic/soul work
"Feel good in your body. Feel good in your spirit. Take this time away from demands and feel good. Lean against me as you sing. Lean against me and sing with me until the bones of the Ancients ring with ecstacy. Sing yourself to sleep. Sing yourself to wholeness, sing yourself to joy."
- also available as a 3 hour audio lecture: Down There, digital download
About the Author
Susun S. Weed is the voice of the Wise Woman tradition, where healing is nourishing. She is known internationally as an extraordinary teacher with a joyous spirit, a powerful presence, and an encyclopedic knowledge of herbs and health. For more than thirty years she has opened hearts to the magic and medicine of the green nations, restoring herbs as women's common medicine, and empowering women to care for themselves.
Susun is founder of the Wise Woman Center, editor-in-chief of Ash Tree Publishing, a high priestess of Dianic Wicca, a member of the Sisterhood of the Shields, a Peace Elder, and happy herder of her dairy goats.
Her five books: Healing Wise; New Menopausal Years the Wise Woman Way;Breast Cancer? Breast Health! the Wise Woman Way; Wise Woman Herbal for the Childbearing Year; and Down There: Sexual and Reproductive Health the Wise Woman Way are used by more than a million women throughout the world. She writes a regular herbal column for SageWoman Magazine and hosts the Wise Woman website and forum atwww.susunweed.com created by her amazing daughter Justine.
Susun continues to train apprentices, initiate green witches, work with her correspondence course students, and write books.