Scott Pilgrim Vol. 3: Scott Pilgrim & the Infinite Sadness (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now. Click on title for location specific availability.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Scott Pilgrim series.
- #1: Scott Pilgrim Vol. 1: Precious Little Life (Hardcover): $24.99
- #2: Scott Pilgrim Vol. 2: Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (Paperback): $11.99
- #4: Scott Pilgrim Vol. 4: Scott Pilgrim Gets It Together (Paperback): $11.99
- #5: Scott Pilgrim Vol. 5: Scott Pilgrim vs. the Universe (Paperback): $11.99
- #6: Scott Pilgrim Vol. 6: Scott Pilgrim's Finest Hour (Paperback): $11.99
Ramona's third evil ex-boyfriend, Todd Ingram, is currently dating the former love of Scott Pilgrim's life! Envy Adams broke Scott's heart a year and a half ago. Now she and her evil art-rock band are back, and they're getting Scott's band to open a show two days from now! That's just enough time for Scott to fight Todd, keep Ramona happy, fend off demented ex-girlfriends, and practice that new setlist. Right?? Don't miss the latest chapter in the graphic novel saga The Globe and Mail calls "Canada's answer to Tank Girl!"
About the Author
Bryan Lee O'Malley is a Canadian cartoonist best known for the bestselling, award-winning Oni Press series "Scott Pilgrim" (2004-2010). "Scott Pilgrim" was adapted into a critically-acclaimed major motion picture (from Universal) and video game (from Ubisoft) in 2010. O'Malley lives in Los Angeles, where he continues to make comics.