Resistant Anxiety, Worry, & Panic: 86 Practical Treatment Strategies for Clinicians (Paperback)
Filled with pragmatic approaches and coping strategies, this is a "must-have" book for clinicians treating anxiety, worry, and panic. Dr. Abel specializes in the treatment of anxiety and provides proven therapeutic techniques to help your clients work through the spiral of anxiety and successfully face their fears. This book includes:
* Characteristics of clients resistant to anxiety treatment and how to treat them
* Traditional and cutting edge approaches to exposure therapies
* Simple new effective cognitive therapy strategies
* Unique mindfulness, relaxation, and imagery scripts
* Applied relaxation and self-control desensitization to transform the worry habit and much more.