The Mine: Tales From a Revolution - Connecticut (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Tales from a Revolution series.
- #1: The Prize: Tales From a Revolution - Vermont (Paperback): $21.99
- #8: The Path: Tales From a Revolution - Rhode-Island (Paperback): $14.99
- #9: The Freedman: Tales From a Revolution - North-Carolina (Large Print / Paperback): $21.99
- #10: The Tree: Tales From a Revolution - New-Hampshire (Paperback): $14.99
- #12: The Siege: Tales From a Revolution - Virginia (Paperback): $14.99
Fighting the Revolution Put Him Underground
Alec Tinworth joined the Loyalist militia to restore his family's fortunes after his Connecticut neighbors rebelled against the British Crown. His own luck runs out when he is captured and thrown into the most notorious prison in the colony--a dank, abandoned copper mine. Hunger, disease, and his fellow prisoners all put his very survival in question. A desperate escape plan and new friendships are all that keep Alec going...but will they be enough?
The Mine is the Connecticut volume in the Tales From a Revolution series, in which each standalone novel explores how the American War of Independence unfolds across a different colony. If you you've ever wondered how the prisoners of war fared during the Revolution, you'll find some of the disturbing answers in The Mine.
Buy The Mine today and witness the American Revolution from underneath the earth