The Siege: Tales From a Revolution - Virginia (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the Tales from a Revolution series.
- #1: The Prize: Tales From a Revolution - Vermont (Paperback): $21.99
- #8: The Path: Tales From a Revolution - Rhode-Island (Paperback): $14.99
- #9: The Freedman: Tales From a Revolution - North-Carolina (Large Print / Paperback): $21.99
- #10: The Tree: Tales From a Revolution - New-Hampshire (Paperback): $14.99
- #11: The Mine: Tales From a Revolution - Connecticut (Paperback): $14.99
Virginia, 1781: The Revolution Followed Him Home
Maimed in battle, Nathaniel Wooster returns home to recuperate and to try to rebuild his life. His mother's cottage in the quiet port community of York-Town seems like a good place to find some peace and quiet, and he is slowly finding his way in a life forever changed. But then the British arrive in force, and he has to draw on everything within him just to keep himself and those he cares about alive.
The Siege is the Virginia volume in the Tales From a Revolution series, in which each standalone novel explores how the American War of Independence unfolds across a different colony. If you you've ever wondered what the final major battle of the Revolution, looked like from the inside you'll find some of the disturbing answers in The Siege.
Buy The Siege today and witness the American Revolution from behind enemy lines