Flying Witch 7 (Paperback)
Not on our shelves. Usually ships in 2-5 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Flying Witch series.
- #1: Flying Witch 1 (Paperback): $10.95
- #2: Flying Witch 2 (Paperback): $10.95
- #3: Flying Witch 3 (Paperback): $10.95
- #4: Flying Witch 4 (Paperback): $10.95
- #5: Flying Witch 5 (Paperback): $10.95
- #6: Flying Witch 6 (Paperback): $10.95
- #8: Flying Witch 8 (Paperback): $10.95
- #9: Flying Witch 9 (Paperback): $10.95
- #10: Flying Witch 10 (Paperback): $10.95
- #11: Flying Witch 11 (Paperback): $10.95
A surreal comedy in the vein of Yotsuba&! and Nichijou with a magical theme combines humor, slice of life and traditional Japanese culture in this debut work from Chihiro Ishizuka.
Makoto and her cousins head out to the yomiya, a night festival. There they run into the Harbinger of Summer who tends to oversleep. To apologize for causing it to snow on their house, the Harbinger offers them a treasured delicacy from the other side. Makoto has been raising mandrakes in the garden, but something has gone awry! Akira takes Makoto to a hot springs where a reporter tries to get a scoop about witchcraft. Akane goes to great lengths to cure Inukai, but she might not be ready to change back…!
About the Author
Very little is known about Chihiro Ishizuka. He was born and raised in Japan's far north and he broke into the comics world with Flying Witch in 2012. It is his first and only published comic, and is about to be adapted into an animated tv series.