Chess for Beginners: A Complete Overview of the Board, Pieces, Rules, and Strategies to Win (Paperback)
If You Could Do Just ONE Thing For Your Brain, Learn This Game
Did you know you could stimulate the growth of nerve cells in your brain in a way that's natural, healthy, and fun?
Yes, you can ditch those fancy (and costly) nootropic supplements.
You can forget those boring "brain training" puzzles that only make you better at solving puzzles.
Play chess instead.
Chess is the ultimate turn-based strategy game. For centuries, it has honed the decision-making skills of kings and the strategic thinking of generals. Modern studies show that chess promotes brain development at any age, prevents Alzheimer's, and trains both sides of the brain to work in synergy.
And today, chess is easier than you think
Previous generations of chess players had to train for years before they could really feel confident. But now, there's a better solution. This book will empower you to win your first games in just a DAY
Just grab a copy of this book and let the magic beginThis book will help you:
- Easily memorize all the pieces and their movement options in less than 2 hours
- Discover the best winning strategies approved by generations of champions
- Get a competitive advantage over other beginners by learning handy tactics for every phase of the game
- Develop your chess skills FAST with tried-and-tested practice strategies
- Overcome your initial shyness and join an offline or online chess club that's perfect for your skill level
No matter if you're just learning the rules of chess or looking for ways to boost your skills FAST, this book will take your playing to a whole new level. You don't have to spend years memorizing possible turn combinations - simply learn the underlying tactics and strategies and start enjoying confident victories from Day 1