Avoid Dangerous Persuasive Tactics: How To Recognize Them And Protect Yourself: How Manipulation Works (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Like it or not, manipulative people are everywhere. Manipulation is about trying to influence your behavior or perceptions through indirect and perhaps deceptive tactics that advance the interest of the manipulator. To protect yourself from toxic manipulation, you should discovery this book carefully.
- How this dangerous persuasive tactic can actually make you act against your morals and how to avoid it
- One simple, clever trick to disarm a bully without becoming a bully yourself
- How this FBI interrogation technique will let you easily persuade and connect with people
- 3 easy techniques the most successful salespeople use to read their customers
- Why some sitcoms aren't funny without the laugh track (hint: it's a persuasive tactic)
- 2 sneaky tricks retailers use to get you to spend more and how to see through them
- How mistakes can actually boost charm and increase confidence if handled in this simple way
- 7 secrets advertisers and politicians use to manipulate you behind the scenes (everyone needs to know this)