Hope For Stroke Recovery: Practical Tools & Strategies You Can Use In The Hospital: Return Of Sensation After Stroke (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
A stroke occurs when blood clots or broken blood vessels cut off the blood supply to your brain.
Written in conversational language you'll discover how to:
- Find the best rehabilitative services and effectively communicate with insurance providers, doctors and therapists to maximize recovery.
- Implement simple routines to prevent caregiver burnout.
- Communicate more easily and effectively even when aphasia is present.
- Improve sleep and reduce or eliminate anxiety without the use of medication.
- Ask candid questions about sex and seek resources for sexual issues post stroke.
- Get answers about disability, driving and returning to work.
- Reduce your risk of a recurrent stroke and much, much more