McGraw-Hill Education SAT 2017 Edition (Kobo eBook)
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The go-to study guide that will prepare you for the SAT with inv****aluable features and customizable test planner app
We've put all of our proven expertise into McGraw-Hill's SAT 2017 to make sure you're ready for this difficult exam. You'll get essential skill-building techniques and strategies developed by professional SAT instructors who have helped thousands of students just like you to succeed on this important test. Packed with targeted instruction, this guide will boost your test-taking confidence and help you dramatically increase your scores. You'll get online help, 4 full-length practice tests, hundreds of practice problems, and all the facts about the redesigned SAT exam.
· 4 realistic full-length practice SATs
· Comprehensive coverage of all math and evidenced-based reading and writing sections
· In-depth review of the new optional essay section
· Explanation of the new scoring system
· Hundreds of sample questions with detailed explanations
· Strategies to help you answer every type of SAT question
· FREE customizable Test Planner app to help you organize your time and set your own study goals