McGraw-Hill Education SAT 2018 (Kobo eBook)
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Dramatically raise your SAT score with this go-to-study guided filled with test-taking tips, practice tests and more!
Includes 4 full-length practice exams
We’ve put all our proven expertise into McGraw-Hill SAT to make sure you’re ready for this difficult exam. With this book, you’ll get essential skill-building techniques and strategies developed by professional SAT instructors who have helped thousands of students just like you to succeed on this important test. You’ll get 4 full-length practice tests, hundreds of practice problems, time-saving techniques for each question type, and all the essential facts about the current exam. With McGraw-Hill SAT, we’ll guide you step-by-step through your preparation program – and give you the tools you need to succeed!
- 4 full-length practice SATs in the book, including a Diagnostic test
- Comprehensive overview of the current test format, including information on scoring
- Realistic practice questions with thorough answer explanations that reflect Evidence-Based Reading and Writing, heart of Algebra, and all other questions types you'll see on test day
- Specific tips for mastering the Reading Comprehension section you won't find anywhere else
- Hundreds of Math practice questions like the ones on the SAT, covering both grid-ins and multiple choice answers
- Extensive challenge problems throughout the book that reflect the SAT's most difficult concepts
- A FREE customizable test planner app to help you organize your study schedule